Welcome to Skinbube!

Enjoy FREE Local Shipping of your favourite branded skincare with NO Min Purchase!
We welcome overseas orders too!
Email us your items to skinbube@gmail.com and
we provide you cost with shipping fee!


_____________________________________________

Join us at our Facebook Page to enjoy exclusive promotions


Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate (30ml/50ml)


Lancôme Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate (30ml/50ml) - Her World Beauty Award Winner 09/10


Retail Price - $150 / $170 






Our Price -  $107 / $123


TRIAL SIZE (7ml) - $17 per pc (Free normal postage) - BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!














Visibly rejuvenated skin in just 7 days. Vibrant with youth, skin looks lit from within - breathtakingly radiant. Its youthful quality returns: cushiony soft and velvety to the touch. Skin's tone is astonishingly even; its texture dramatically refined.

Product Review
Rating: 4.7/5

- This stuff really works! After using it for a week, my skin felt smoother and softer. And there is not looking back now! I've been using it for more than a month and everyday I touch my face, it's the same smooth and soft feeling.
- Definitely delivers what it promises. My laugh lines were reduced in just 2 applications!!
- It is so fast-absorbing that it sinks so fast into your skin. It makes my skin really soft and smooth. I mean REALLY SMOOTH!!! I just can't stop caressing my face, my skin is really baby smooth ~ Cozy Cot

Order Online here